HATTON DESIGNS 'KINGDOM' Nuturing Bracelet
Imperial Jasper is known in the East as the Emperor Stone. It is recognised for it's wide range of powerful nurturing and restorative properties.
Imperial Jasper is believed to help:
- Bring inner peace and maintain one's grounding in times of stress
- Improve self confidence and courage
- Increase perseverance and the ability to complete tasks
- Restore the inner body from deterioration to tissues and organs
- Boost motivation and mental processing
LOOKING AFTER YOUR ELASTICATED BRACELET - PLEASE READ!!!!!
1) - The correct way to put on and take off your bracelet is to group your fingers together and ROLL the bracelet over your wrist. DO NOT STRETCH it like you are trying to fit it over a tree trunk. Excessive stretching will cause the elastic to fray and eventually break. It's strong. It's made with 4X tough elastic but it's not UNBREAKABLE.
2) - Take it off when showering, swimming, hoovering, rock climbing, scuba diving etc... We've had customers complain that they snagged the bracelet while working on a roof and lost all the beads. It's a piece of jewellery. It's well made but it is not UNBREAKABLE.
3) Keep away from excessive heat (elastic is made of rubber and will deteriorate), creams, sprays, aerosols, salt water... Some parts of the bracelet may be coloured using a sophisticated Ion Plating procedure and exposure to excessive heat and/or chemicals can cause this plating to fade.
4) If you like it, look after it. We will always replace any defective item but we can't replace every one that isn't cared for. If something does go legitimately wrong then read on...
15cm, 16cm, 17cm, 18cm, 19cm, 20cm, 21cm, 22cm, 23cm, 24cm