HATTON DESIGNS 'KREATE' Energy Bracelet
Made from exquisitely unique 8mm Dzi beads and featuring individual Iron Pyrite stones of up to 1cm give the KREATE bracelet a very Earthy look. Couple this with the inner facing Stainless Steel skulls and this bracelet symbolises the first beginnings
Dzi Stones are known to be one of the oldest semi precious stones known to man and have incredible properties. No two are alike. Similarly, Iron Pyrite (Fool's Gold) is an ancient stone with many mystical connections.
Believed healing benefits of Dzi beads include:
- Protection from negative energies
- They are believed to adapt to the wearers' intent - they find what you want!
- These Tibetan treasures are attracters of luck and good fortune
- They elevate alertness and stimulate creative energy
Reputed benefits of Iron Pyrite:
- Can help to increase energy levels
- Provides a huge boost to your self confidence and assurity
- Increases motivation and the ability to take action - a great motivator
UNIQUE. STRIKING. POWERFUL.
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES - ANYWHERE
LOOKING AFTER YOUR ELASTICATED BRACELET - PLEASE READ!!!!!
1) - The correct way to put on and take off your bracelet is to group your fingers together and ROLL the bracelet over your wrist. DO NOT STRETCH it like you are trying to fit it over a tree trunk. Excessive stretching will cause the elastic to fray and eventually break. It's strong. It's made with 4X tough elastic but it's not UNBREAKABLE.
2) - Take it off when showering, swimming, hoovering, rock climbing, scuba diving etc... We've had customers complain that they snagged the bracelet while working on a roof and lost all the beads. It's a piece of jewellery. It's well made but it is not UNBREAKABLE.
3) Keep away from excessive heat (elastic is made of rubber and will deteriorate), creams, sprays, aerosols, salt water... Some parts of the bracelet may be coloured using a sophisticated Ion Plating procedure and exposure to excessive heat and/or chemicals can cause this plating to fade.
4) If you like it, look after it. We will always replace any defective item but we can't replace every one that isn't cared for. If something does go legitimately wrong then read on...
15cm, 16cm, 17cm, 18cm, 19cm, 20cm, 21cm